cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Got into my account

MATARA53
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

But your 'eversafe' is not working. It will not let me change my cell number from my old one to the new one. Still comes up with code to the old cell this is ridiculous as it eversafes people with public mobility accounts out. Obviously since it is the old number I cannot acces the code. Please either get rid of 'eversafe' and get a security system that works properly. Or get 'eversafe' to work! I can't even remove the check mark from my old cell and just use basic security of email listed. No option that work. I am really irritated to say the least.

4 REPLIES 4

@MATARA53 

yes, many have the same issue with community ID since this new system.  It is a quick fix for PM support now, and you just need to open ticket to engage them:

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

MATARA53

Ok that is how I got in was to reclick the resend.  But now since I have joined the community with my concerns and questions I have two eversafe ID the one under the name Matara53 needs to be closed or removed so I can use that cell number to change it on my original account mange eversafe.   Could someone in tech close the Matara53 eversafe please?

@MATARA53 

You can update both Email and phone number on EverSafe  after you login.  I tested that myself and worked. But YES, seems like there is a problem now and it is not currently working. There were  at least 2 posts yesterday about the problem. 

Have you open ticket with support yet?  If not, message them to ask them to look into it

But as to the check mark,  both have to be checked as it allows the system  to send you to either one 

And your email on EberSafe is working?  You know how to ask the system to send 2FA to your email instead of phone, right?

On the screen it is expecting you to enter the code, click Resend code and then choose Send email

E_ResendCode_Watermarked.jpg

MATARA53

Added note my post was under a community account and not the one I subscribed to which is the one I can't access.

Need Help? Let's chat.