cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting started

ma_restrepo
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

I ordered 3 sim cards for myself and my kids. I was able to create my self-account for myself but I am not able to create the self-accounts for my 2 kids. Anytime I type their phone numbers I get the same message. The phone number entered is invalid  I did try everything and  am getting so frustrated because I am not IT savvy Thanks.

3 REPLIES 3

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@ma_restrepo are their phone numbers with Koodo Prepaid? If they are, do as @geopublic suggests , activate with temporary numbers and contact the moderators to port their numbers for you. Please note their accounts Must be active to port them. Welcome to PM. Stay safe.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@ma_restrepo wrote:

Hello,

I ordered 3 sim cards for myself and my kids. I was able to create my self-account for myself but I am not able to create the self-accounts for my 2 kids. Anytime I type their phone numbers I get the same message. The phone number entered is invalid  I did try everything and  am getting so frustrated because I am not IT savvy Thanks.

@ma_restrepo 

1. For each additional account you need to use a different email address or if your provider supports an email alias.
  2. Done forget to use your referral code to get the $10 bonus credit for each account and a $1 reward credit to your account every 30 days.
  3. If you can't setup the number porting for each kid just pick a temporary number for now and setup their number ports after you have completed their activation.

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@ma_restrepo the first thing to remember is that each plan/ phone number needs a separate email but you can oversee and pay for all accounts don't forget to use your referral code for them also have a great day

Need Help? Let's chat.