cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting new password...

ve3zt
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

WoW. What a pain. For 2 days have been doing the change password thing on my Desktop confuser. I was able to do the change password thing on my cellphone an hour ago on my Huawei Mate 20 Pro. So I tried it again on the desktop and decided to disable my VPN, Windscribe. Bingo.

But I get confused on Public Mobile, it wants me to "Sign In" all the time. Like right now, at the top-right of the page, the Sign In button is visible. But hey. Maybe it's me. I'm an 80-year-old buzzard.

6 REPLIES 6

Yes he was meaning the browser cache. Sometimes doing that can fix things on websites. But you also said you got it figured out. So you don't need to do that now.

ve3zt
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi hTideGnow,

When you say, "but you might want to clear cache and see."

What cache. My Firefox cache?

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Sent you a pm. If interested, click on the little envelope next to your flowers(?) avatar in the upper right.

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@ve3zt 

disable your VPN and clear cache and cookies and use inPrivate mode,
tried other browser

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@ve3zt - Do you mean it is trying to ask you to sign into your Community Account or are you referring to your Self Serve account?

The Sign In at top right is referring to your Self Serve account. And since you are communicating here now, than you are already signed into Community.

You successfully changed your password on you cellphone, that's good. 🙂

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @ve3zt   you might be 80 years old, but I see you with 80 years of wisdom, and you know a lot to solve the problem yourself

Yes, I had all these issues to login myself too.  Have been try using different browsers + Incognito mode.  I didn't clear cache myself (I don't really like to do it, just personal), but you might want to clear cache and see

Need Help? Let's chat.