cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gave up PM

Ngabo1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
After a long wait to get my voice mail restored by PM and asking PM to disable the auto pay and the issues related to their data inconsistance I have thrown in a towel. In this modern age of virtual realities PM is still logged into the pre Y2K age, the inconsistency and lack of customer support on the PM side is just flabbergasting. How do you expect to the community who ain't employees of PM or Telus to solve each individual technical problem of various customers? Community deals with social problems with in the community members other than fix the data or voicemail problems as they don't have access to your computers and servers ... PM don't expect to make a change with out investing in Human Resources !!!!!!
4 REPLIES 4

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @Ngabo1,

thank you for voicing your concerns, we appreciate the feedback!

First and foremost, we are Public Mobile employees. We are trained professionals, specializing in providing customer service and basic technical support. If, in any case, we cannot resolve something, a ticket is submitted.

I also want to point out that we did receive your private message on August 17th, I responded but did not hear back. If you require any help, please don't hesitate to contact us, we are here to help and ensure that your services are fully functional. No customer deserves to have a negative experience, and we're here to prevent, or turn around, just that.

Should you need us to look into anything, kindly respond to my private message - it'd be my pleasure 🙂

Regards,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

Chaos_Scorpio
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@will13am wrote:

For those who want the tradition carrier model, open up the wallet and help yourself.

second above statements. lol 

I like having extra cash in my wallet; but yes you have to understand how to use this service to get all of its benifits.

I would never recommend my parents to here because if they had an issue I would have to troubleshoot (they are not tech savvy).

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Lol, @Ngabo1, it is very self evident from your rant that you are not savvy enough to make this service work for you.  It's this service that's 21st century and you are stuck back in the era of bricks and mortar stores and off shore call centres.   The current system of support is not the panacea but it does work.  If this is what it takes to keep prices low, I am totally on board.  For those who want the tradition carrier model, open up the wallet and help yourself.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@Ngabo1 They have moderators who can help if you have account related issues. See here for more details: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Moder...

Need Help? Let's chat.