cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free wireless service to front-line hospital workers

skim673
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Telus is giving two months free wireless service to front-line hospital workers in Ontario, as a thank you for their dedication to keeping others safe. Given that Telus owns Public Mobile, will this be extended to Public Mobile customers as well, who are front-line hospital workers?   

6 REPLIES 6

fdrcamb519
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@skim673 

comparing prices of PM with Telus and PM’s awsome rewards. We for the must part are already getting great discounts. Thank you 

fdrcamb519
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@skim673 

comparing prices of PM with Telus and PM’s awsome rewards. We for the must part are already getting great discounts. 

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@skim673 wrote:

Telus is giving two months free wireless service to front-line hospital workers in Ontario, as a thank you for their dedication to keeping others safe. Given that Telus owns Public Mobile, will this be extended to Public Mobile customers as well, who are front-line hospital workers?   

Personally...I doubt it. ...but ya' never know. Telus owns PM. Telus will want all the good press they can get...so they likely won't share the spotlight with PM.

Atta boy Telus !!

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@skim673 wrote:

@skim673  The truth is that nobody here really knows. Since PM is TELUS's flanker brand and prices are pretty low as is I would be surprised if they did.

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@skim673 I doubt about that, but they did some things like decreasing the price for 1gb addon as @Triguy mentioned.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

PM is a third tier provider so not very likely.  They have a 1GB add that has been reduced to $15.  

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/UPDATED-Public-Mobile-response-to-COVID...

Need Help? Let's chat.