cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free data

Karen24
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi

With the new points system will we still have opportunities for free holiday data or free long distance calls 

Or is that obsolete???

7 REPLIES 7

@Karen24 wrote:

I hope we still get free stuff because that’s what keeps me with public mobility!!

I would not go that far 😋.

If $5/year gift makes you loyal to a company... then...

What keeps ME with PM is friendly customers in this forum, great reliable service and low cost for Plan suiting my need.

If I could I would graciously transfer my Holiday gift to whoever needs it more than me.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Karen24 

I am pretty sure public mobile will offer a fourth "more is merrier" campaign as it's very popular and increases subscribership substantially during the holiday season. So much so there is usually a giant glitch to go along with it....thats why we love public mobile!

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #.

JL9
Mayor / Maire

Fingers crossed 🤞🤞

Karen24
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I hope we still get free stuff because that’s what keeps me with public mobility!!

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Karen24 

We really don’t know for sure but chances are good there will be free bonus giveaways to keep existing PM members.

Spudster
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Karen24 

I'd bet dollars to doughnuts that PM will continue to offer some kind of Holiday freebies.

Also, I'm certain whichever reward plan you're on will make no difference to one's entitlement.

So, stick around and feel 'free' to get the freebies!!!

@Karen24 wrote:

Hi

With the new points system will we still have opportunities for free holiday data or free long distance calls 

Or is that obsolete???

There isn't any way to know for sure what Public Mobile will do in the future.

Need Help? Let's chat.