cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free Sim

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

So it says on the home page new customers get free Physical Sim or Esim for a limited time. 

I guess that's another Boxing Week offer for incentives for more people to come onboard.

8 REPLIES 8

I always seem to join at the incorrect time.🤭 When I joined in October I paid $10. I guess my consultation prize was that it actually arrive in 2 days flat in a nicely packaged enveloped. 

But, hey win some lose some.  👏

hi @Handy 

that was very short one, 1 or 2 days max.  And that was for them to clear out their old design sim cards.  We will have to wait YEARS for them to chage the design again.. LoL

I remember earlier this year PM gave existing and new customers free SIM cards .so it could happen again 

hi @Sansan  thanks for the head up.  Greet news for new subscribers.  But would be nice if it offers to existing as well 🙂

Andy85
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

The more we approach December 26, the better the deals will get for new clients.... Fingers crossed that existing members will get a taste of the good deals as well!

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Sansan  Yes that’s cool I just realized this on the last thread I replied to 🙂 that’s the more is merrier give away substitute 

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

It sure is, @Sansan 

Now, if they can offer more referral bonus's they might get even more subscriptions!!!

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

@Sansan Correct.

Need Help? Let's chat.