cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forgot password and security question

Yeah00
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Forgot password and security question and i need to update my credit card but cant log in somebody help!

5 REPLIES 5

Yeah00
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks I got in. Moderator helped me within 24 hours. Turned out my answer to my security question was misspelled.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Yeah00 wrote:

Forgot password and security question and i need to update my credit card but cant log in somebody help!

To add to what @Tiprix  said you can dial *611 on your phone for some payment services because it could be a while before you hear back from the moderators. 

PMFanatic
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I would recommending messaging the kind folks at the Moderator_Team via this link to help with your issue.

It helps to provide a detailed description of your problem and what your resolution goals are so they can best assist. If you are having troubles contacting the Moderator_Team, refer to the following knowledge base link.

Moderator hours are as follows and generally you can expect a response within 1 hour or up to 48 hours depending on volumes...

• Weekdays 8:00am - Midnight (Eastern time)
  • Weekends: 8:00am - 10:00pm (Eastern time)

Best of luck!

Tiprix
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Yeah00 if you're pressed for time (as your due date for your bill is coming up) you could purchase a voucher and load your account over the phone.  It could be less stressfull in case you're worried your service gets cut.  The moderators might not be able to answer right away.

mojorising
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Click on the link below to send a message to a Moderator to help you out. May take up to 48 hours for a response depending on volume.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.