cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forgot my email

Claramom
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I forgot the email i registered with and I tried sending a msg to CS_Agent but the site didn’t let me enter it. Not sure why. Is there another way to get an agent to help asap?

5 REPLIES 5

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hi there.

And thanks for reaching out trough private message, hopefully one of our customer services representatives will get back to you, ready to help and solve your concern in no time.

Sincerely,

Public Mobile Customer Support Team

venigab
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

It will all right. Sometimes its a bit complicated. Good luck. They will ask you to reset it with new password via email.

Good luck.

venigab
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

You can reset your account and start from the begining. Even tough with a new email. As long as you have your phone with you. You will get a security code (textSMS) or via email. Good luck. 

Claramom
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you for trying to help.

for some reason, every time i sign up for my community - it makes problems with my password and I have to reset it. So now I’m here but when they ask me to sign in again for the ticket, it said wrong password 🙈

good news is, that between all the community replies here, 

i found a direct link to an agent and hopefully I will be helped soon

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Claramom 

Send a private message to customer support. Read the spoiler in the post below to send the correct details in your first message.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/Get-Support-Contact-Customer-Support/td-p...

Need Help? Let's chat.