cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forbbin A1

Yourbakerman
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I can not logg into my account I get that message error. I was in Cuba on vacation and tried to log in there to brag about my service to other Canadians and to add international min while on vacation. But when I did confirm my identity by email because I had no network for test. Everytime I went back to your tab to enter it on my phone the page refrershed. I tried mulltiplt times tring to get it to work. You dont have a "already have a code button" so it is impossible to log in just with my cell. Now that I am back home I am locked out. I have been with you for 4 years this is worrysome for me.  Please help  aaacreenshot_20240129_235236_Instagram.jpg

3 REPLIES 3

Yourbakerman
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thanks for the help everything seems to be working pc wise have not checked mobile app yet

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Firstly @Yourbakerman you wouldn't have been able to log in to your services from Cuba.

Public mobile only works in Canada and in the USA, with the appropriate add-on services.

If you're still having problems accessing your self-serve account, reach out to customer support:

To contact a Customer Support Agent, send a private message to them by clicking here.  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar, or tap your Avatar down in Messages.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Yourbakerman 

Try clearing the cache and cookie on your browser before login to your account but I think the website and app is under maintenance so try login tomorrow morning.

Need Help? Let's chat.