cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flash sale $10 off your plan for 6 month in June

tonyhsieh
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello, I registered my email address for the "Flash Sale to save $10/mo for 6 months between June 9 to June 11. After I registered my email address for this Flash Sale, I did not receive any confirmation. A couple days later, I also activated my Public Mobile service on June 23 with my registered email address. However, I do not receive the $10 promotion credit until now in my account. Please advise if I did anything wrong. Thanks for the help.

6 REPLIES 6

tonyhsieh

Dear All, 

Thanks so much and this community really solve problems. After I contacted with the Moderator Team and submitted, I receive the $10 credit for 6 months starting from this month. Appreciate you all kind help.

tonyhsieh

Thanks. I do not receive $10 credit as rebate/promo until now and I will submit a ticket for it.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@tonyhsieh wrote:

Hello, I registered my email address for the "Flash Sale to save $10/mo for 6 months between June 9 to June 11. After I registered my email address for this Flash Sale, I did not receive any confirmation. A couple days later, I also activated my Public Mobile service on June 23 with my registered email address. However, I do not receive the $10 promotion credit until now in my account. Please advise if I did anything wrong. Thanks for the help.

@tonyhsieh  Check your payment history for July's plan renewal if you don't see the $10 discount being applied then submit a ticket to Public Mobile for investigation. To submit a ticket to the Moderator Team, please start a conversation with the Public's virtual assistant, SIMon by clicking  here or the icon (bottom right of your screen).

s.JPG

If you are still having problems contacting Public Mobile then click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

If all terms and conditions have been met it will be applied Within 5 business days of July 10th activation deadline.

If your still need assistance then submit a ticket to a moderator.

Here’s when and how to contact the Moderator Team:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

Hello @tonyhsieh ,

States "1st credit will be applied within the 30 days". So if you just signed up in June, you should be okay to start getting this on your next renewal.

esjliv_0-1596039774224.png

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

@tonyhsieh  If I am not mistaken, that promo promised the credit after 10 July or there abouts. If you have now received it you are good to go. Look in your account and it should reference the discount on the left side with how many / of how many you received (IE: "rebate/promo" 1/6). If not contact the mods by clicking the question mark and open a ticket.

Need Help? Let's chat.