cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flash Sales

bar0460
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Dear Public Mobile.

You are naive to think your systems are robust enough to handle the volume of traffic generated by a 2 day flash sale!! 

Non sensical activation error after error!  Am a seasoned public mobile user but seriously get your ×××× together once and for all!

Rant over!!

5 REPLIES 5

bar0460

I have already sent a private message to the moderator team, 2 hours ago.

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hi,

If you have any questions concerning your account, just send a private message trough the following link :

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

jeno
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I had similar difficulties with activation including 50 minute timeout... and then the kicker, a free weekend for activation--but alas I started it up on Fri just before the promotion, oblivious... just had to laugh at the timing!

Now data isn't working and i see too many similar threads from people where the issue was not resolved... Gonna move on to another I think...

bar0460

I am activating at home as I always have.  I finally got to the payment screen and activation failed.  Garbled screen with no option to re-enter payment information.  Start all over, sim on reserve so wait 50 minutes.  Payment failed again but at least I was left with a screen to re input info.  Payment failed again. Another garbled screen.

Gave up and checked credit card.  6 pending Koodo charges on Amex and 2 pending charges on Mastercard (1 for Koodo 1 for Public).  Beyond exasperated!

MacMe
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I had a friend activate an account yesterday without any problems. Were you activating an account yourself online or at a store?

Need Help? Let's chat.