cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fix the bugs?

3bud
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

So I forgot my password. I spam clicked the link to reset it via email, but never received an email. Tried over multiple days. I understand from others that this is a frequent issue this company has, would be nice for a heads up on the page before I wait for nothing.

Please send me an email.

Furthermore, the last time I used the account, I disabled Autopay on the attached card. However it still took money (30 CAD) from the card even after I removed it from the Autopay function. I did so because I wanted a plan with international calls. This happened 2 days ago. Now I just want to throw the card and use another telecom.

Please fix this issue, after I get my account back.

I am annoyed with the bugs and the lack of a call centre. Sure, it may be cheaper than most telecom companies in Canada, but come on man, at least a number for issues like these. You are not that cheap.

5 REPLIES 5

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@3bud wrote:

In the end, enough of this. I am in contact with a mod to get my account back, first step, and then I will finish the month and throw the card.

Thank you for the replies.

@3bud no worries bud.  PM's low-cost self-serve--and let's face it, buggy--service isn't for everybody.  Hope you found a plan that works for your needs elsewhere.  Cheers

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

3bud
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

It is Outlook. I have checked every folder in existence, checked my blocked list, checked all incoming messages, re-organized the mailbox, etc... I have recieved only one E-mail from them before, and the community sign up works fine.

I did not get an E-mail. If you check this forum there are many others who are having/have had this issue. This is not new.

The last time I had access I disabled Autopay and removed the card from the Autopay page, and it was confirmed after refreshing that the card's details were not there. It is possible I may have made a mistake, maybe a verification process to delete the card from Autopay was required but I missed it, although I doubt that.

In the end, enough of this. I am in contact with a mod to get my account back, first step, and then I will finish the month and throw the card.

Thank you for the replies.

Pizzaeh
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@3bud Agree with the other replies, if you entered the email address they have on file for your account, the email was sent.  Check your spam folder.

Once you can access your self serve account see if autopay is disabled.  If not, remove your credit card information.

hycm53
Mayor / Maire

@3bud wrote:

So I forgot my password. I spam clicked the link to reset it via email, but never received an email. Tried over multiple days. I understand from others that this is a frequent issue this company has, would be nice for a heads up on the page before I wait for nothing.

Please send me an email.

Furthermore, the last time I used the account, I disabled Autopay on the attached card. However it still took money (30 CAD) from the card even after I removed it from the Autopay function. I did so because I wanted a plan with international calls. This happened 2 days ago. Now I just want to throw the card and use another telecom.

Please fix this issue, after I get my account back.

I am annoyed with the bugs and the lack of a call centre. Sure, it may be cheaper than most telecom companies in Canada, but come on man, at least a number for issues like these. You are not that cheap.

Check your spam folder in your email and check your email settings, the email PM sent to you probably is in the spam folder. 

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@3bud, who is your email provider/service.  I just went through the password reset steps and got the email within 30 seconds.  I know there have been issues with certain email services before.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.