Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

First post on Retail board

softech
Oracle
Oracle

Let me be make the first post in the Retail board then

@darlicious  @dust2dust   Yes, I wonder how people got into those quiet boards

So far those are all I found (Rewards , Retails and Darlicous found Phones/Hardware).  There were others but seems like they are not here or I didn't get the correct URL. 

It is fun to wander around these quiet hidden spaces., just like the Toronto Lost subway station.  LoL

https://transittoronto.ca/subway/5006.shtml

11 REPLIES 11

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

If a thread gets moved around in the list the Oracles have there is still all these sections.  That could be one example as to how the threads were started in there

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@softech 

I like it in here....its nice and quiet and chill. Maybe we get rewarded by making this the new lounge! Where theres no shop talk!

Look ma no signature!

Community_QA
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

What rewards board? where?

The old categories are no longer in use.  Please use only the Get Support, The Lounge, and Announcements sections.

JL9
Mayor / Maire

I don't unfortunately.. At least I don't think I do lol

@JL9   You do know how to find post in Khoros.  This Retail board is hidden, only if you know all the trick

JL9
Mayor / Maire

I guess they won't make them easier to access? 

JL9
Mayor / Maire

Didn't know that was even a thing lol

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Examine the url of the one that darlicious noticed. Then try to remember or find the names of the others and use that format. But I wonder if these are suddenly being actively used whether they would keep them.

Like talking openly about beneficial "glitches" around here.

Most of the old categories are still there. They are all in their own scoring sub-area like Get Support, Announcements, The Lounge.

The top is

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Public-Mobile-Community/ct-p/Public_Mobile_Community

That would (should?) be the global total.

Then the categories use this format:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/bd-p/get-support

And they each have their own totals.

Then we might wonder which if not all of the categories go towards the community reward/points.

No I don't know how one might go about adding a post into an old category that doesn't have a direct link while in the community. All of the old content got copied over to the new Get Support category at the change. The normally available Ask a question button defaults to Get Support. We can't Ask a question in Announcements.

You can however do an external search and find a crawled page that still uses the old categories and Ask a question.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

With @darlicious unlocked a new level and that allows tagging and no label,  I decide to wander around myself too

I wonder how these posts get into here by accident 

softech_1-1651410542995.png

Look likes these boards are all here for the longest time and the 9 3/4 platform is getting crowded

Need Help? Let's chat.