cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

First Month Free Service from January not applied yet

KootenayGirl
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I registered my email for the 1st month free and got a reminder. I applied for the account on January 10th. I have yet to get my 1st month free.

I paid the full amount on January 10th and refer a friend was applied in February. My card was charged for March instead of my 1st free month. What do I have to do to get this resolved?

6 REPLIES 6

@KootenayGirl 

Contact the moderators by sending a private message and leave a detailed message explaining your issue and the info to verify your account by including the following information:

1. Full name and address on account.
  2. Email, phone # and pin #.

If you cannot remember your pin # include at least three of the following:

1. Date of birth
  2. Last payment, date, amount, type and last 4 digits.
  3. Alternate phone number if any.
  4. Security question and answer.
  5. Plan amount, any add ons or promos on account.
  6. Last 4 digits of sim card.
  7. Any rewards in your account.
  8. Autopay y/n.

The average wait time is 2 to 4 hours but be prepared to wait up to 48 hours for non urgent issues. Wait times have improved and are currently about one hour.

Keep an eye on your private message box (the envelope icon) next to your avatar at the top right corner of your screen for a little bubble to pop up indicating a message from the moderators. Responding promptly will speed up service times.

To send a private message to the moderators click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Hi @KootenayGirl 

So, if you activated on January 10, you would have paid the full amount for the first 30 days.  Presumably, you activated under the Boxing Day or New Years promo and you pre-registered beforehand for that promotion, is that correct?  Can you recall which one and whether you activated online or in-store?

Are you saying on February 9, you had to pay an amount along with the referral credit of $10 to get the 2nd 30-day period covered?  That shouldn't have happened, and the $10 referral credit should have sat in your Available Funds until the March 11 renewal.

Can you check your transaction history for the past 90 days and possibly post a screen-shot of it here for a look, unless you're certain it does not show a free month credit in there.

KootenayGirl
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I tried using Simon and the Contact Us. Simon had other solutions and Contact Us went back to Simon. I will try the 2nd option, thank you.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@KootenayGirl 

Contact the moderators and ask that they apply the credit if you have confirmed in your payment history that no credit has been applied to your balance. Click on the chat bubble at the bottom right corner of your screen and type in account specific issue and human and follow the prompts to submit your ticket.

Edit: Dang it...hit post again.....

The average wait time is 2 to 4 hours but be prepared to wait up to 48 hours for non urgent issues. Wait times have improved and are currently about one hour.

Keep an eye on your private message box (the envelope icon) next to your avatar at the top right corner of your screen for a little bubble to pop up indicating a message from the moderators. Responding promptly will speed up service times.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

I

You will probaly need to open a ticket with Mod ,  They should be able to reapply the saving back if you have done all the required steps for the promo (submit your email ahead of activation, after receiving the confirmation, use the same email for activation)

To open a ticket with mod, click on the Bubble or directly at : https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html
Enter your question in SIMon. Follow the prompts until you reach the Contact Us button,

If you have problems submitting a ticket, you can also send a private message to the moderators (but this can take longer):
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@KootenayGirl 

Login your account and private message (envelope icon) a moderator and have them look into it for you.

Need Help? Let's chat.