cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Finding a missed Call

NuYearNuMobile
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I received a  call but couldn't pick it up.

Cant find it on my phone's call log. (Already was aware of this issue as I checked Missed as well as All calls log)

Now when I checked usage history on PM's self-serve its also not there. (May be because it was not charged since I did not pick it up & hence not showing up in the usage history)

Is there any way I can find that number as I only remember the last 3 digits ?

6 REPLIES 6

NuYearNuMobile

Samsung

NuYearNuMobile

I can confirm it was a call & not any other app.

oglat
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Hi @geopublic 

I believe self-serve will not log missed calls.

It happened to me too once, I had no other dialers installed just the native Samsung one and it completely ignored all my conversations for about 6 days. It's the phone app issue most likely. I'm really curious which phone is it

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@NuYearNuMobile  Are you sure it was a call? Maybe it was a call from another app like duo ot some other app? If it's not in you call history log from selfserve suggestd it wasn't a call.

oglat
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Usually when u miss a call and i get a message it shows up as call from my phone to the Voicemail. But if the connection was never established it is not logged.

I had a same issue on Samsung once, the phone just decided it will stop logging and at the worst possible time too, one of very rare instances when I really needed the log. I can't remember now what restarted the log, I remember I didn't have to factory reset as I had about a week of erroneously missing calls. I really don't like Samsung they are very heavy with the software and tons and tons background operations that I don't believe are necessary, I like  loke this that are much lighter and simpler

ashleyjli
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Has this happened before? What phone are you using and what version of IOS/Android do you have? Since it's not appearing in your phone's call log it could have more to do with your operating system than PM but we should still consider both.

You could try to:

1. Restart your phone
  2. Force stop the Phone app and restart
  3. Ensure that your phone's software is up to date
  4. Reset your network settings (Settings > Backup & reset > Network settings reset *note that this will also erase your saved Wi-Fi passwords, etc.*)
Need Help? Let's chat.