cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Feature requests

vanislenet
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Where do I post for feature requests? Or to add support for feature requests?

5 REPLIES 5

vanislenet
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I wanted to back my support for wifi calling and e sim support and suggest VoLTE but I have since read that VoLTE is actively being worked on. Not sure about wifi calling though. 

thank you to everyone who quickly replied. 

@will13am wrote:

@vanislenet , there used to be a labs section for posting suggestions.  That section has since been retired.  There really isn't any formal way to make suggestions.  You can discuss it in the community.  Public Mobile does monitor content.  

PM in action monitoring the Community.

ColossusRebuild_11.jpg

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@vanislenet , there used to be a labs section for posting suggestions.  That section has since been retired.  There really isn't any formal way to make suggestions.  You can discuss it in the community.  Public Mobile does monitor content.  

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@vanislenet 

If by "feature requests" you mean recommendations to improve public mobiles service, the way to push that along would be by making a formal request through to the customer support agents, asking that they forward it to public mobile management.

To contact a Customer Support Agent, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click here and type Customer Support Agent, then select Contact Us, then select Other (or the topic that more closely matches your request).  Click the result which states Click here to submit a ticket and follow the prompts,  or, 
  2. Send a private message to the Customer Support Agent by clicking here  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@vanislenet 

You can post it here on this Community forum.

What feature would you like to see and we can answer it with the best of our knowledge?

Need Help? Let's chat.