cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fantastic and easy start with PM

EKU76
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi there, this is more of a feedback than a discussion. I decided to switch from Rogers to PM yesterday. I went to London Drugs to get a card for myself and one for my wife. I was put off a bit that they wanted to activate it right away. As I meant to have a better look at the plans, I left and went to Cross Iron Mills to get the cards only at the WOW kiosk. Despite the CIM website showing the store, the instore directory doesn't and the kiosk was nowhere to be found. Back to another LD on the way to work. Staff took all the time to explain and even let me browse through the plan options. For work related reasons my wife went to the original LD location and found staff equaly well trained and polite.They set everything up within minutes. Our phones were not unlocked at the time but I could see it worked as I had no more Rogers signal after minutes. After over an hour on hold with Rogers for EACH phone we popped in the PM SIM and were ready to go. Very pleasant experience except the wait for ROGERS.

2 REPLIES 2

pakmode
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Good stuff, welcome to PM.

Glad to hear that London Drugs' staff are well trained on PM.

Good1
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Welcome to Public Mobile! 🙂

Need Help? Let's chat.