cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Family member - Second card - Referrance/Reward

Florin
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello everyone, 

I'm wondering if I would buy a second SIM/phone line, would a reward apply for this?

On one hand, is not a friend, and on the other hand, Public Mobil gains an additional monthly payment. 

Does anyone have any suggestions?

10 REPLIES 10

Akashdeepchauha
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Yes it applies as well as you will earn one time $10 credit

@Florin you just  need a new sim and new email ,go to the activation portal and follow the prompts it is fairly straight forward you can use your cc to pay for both accounts https://publicmobile.ca/en/on/portal/activation

Metal1967
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

You’ll need 2 separate accounts.. but can pay with the same card..

tina9099
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

It is one user per account and no family share plans with PM. If you have to buy a second SIM card, you have to set up a new account using a different email. Therefore, you can use your own refer-a-friend code when you set up the new account.

You can't have multiple services on one account. All accounts are standalone. You can use the same credit card though.

Metal1967
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

It will be a new account, with a different email / username, so yes you can get the referral bonus.. if that’s what you mean

Florin
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

This was fast... thanks. 

Okay, so how am I doing this from my account? I would prefer to manage/track both "cards - payments" from the same account. Can you guide me?

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

Of course. There is no difference between family or friend.

New customer has to use your referral code when opening an account and you both benefit when he/she signs up.

You can buy second SIM and gift to your friend...

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

The new account can use the referral code from an existing account to get a $10 credit. The referring account will get $1 or 1 point.

Outdoorsman
Mayor / Maire

@Florin hi yes you can use your code for a family member no issues 😀

Need Help? Let's chat.