cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FYI: Phone with IMEI xxxxxxxxxxx (Samsung Galaxy s7) is blacklisted

MariaLoranger
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

To whom it may concern: 

Phone with IMEI xxxxxxxxxxx(Samsung Galaxy s7) has been lost (stolen) and it is now blacklisted by IMEIpro.

(I had no problems to buy a new SIM with my telephone number and switch the PM account to it. )

Imei removed by computergeek541

5 REPLIES 5

@MariaLoranger wrote:

What does this mean? I see tht you took out the IMEI number in the message, but is anybody going to report it to devicecheck.ca? As you know, I can't do it.

Thank you,

ML

The messages that you post here are viewable by anyone with an internet connection. Staff members/moderators are unlikely to read your messages here, and as such, there isn't any reason to post your device's IMEI.  

MariaLoranger

What does this mean? I see tht you took out the IMEI number in the message, but is anybody going to report it to devicecheck.ca? As you know, I can't do it.

Thank you,

ML

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@MariaLoranger wrote:

Thank you! 

I don't use the Community very often and dd not know how to contact the Moderators - this is very useful!

Send a private message to moderator using the following link

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

MariaLoranger

Thank you! 

I don't use the Community very often and dd not know how to contact the Moderators - this is very useful!

shskr
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

You will have to contact the moderators to get access, you can send them a private message here: link

Moderators can take anywhere from 2 to 48 hours, depending on how many customers are ahead of you.

Need Help? Let's chat.