cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extra payment taken via autopay

yan0zhou
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I had a balance in my account but the system took a payment out of my credit card in addition to applying my existing balance so I was effectively charged twice for this month. 

Who do I contact to resolve this? 

The credit card payment shows up at AT&T mobile which I assume is public mobile...

6 REPLIES 6

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@yan0zhou  AT&T Mobile is not Public Mobile. If you don't recognize that charge dispute it with your credit card company.

If you funded your account by making a manual payment that will also show up on your cc statement. Check the dates.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@yan0zhou wrote:

The amounts taken from my account balance and also my credit were identical, yes. 

If you can post screen shots of your payment history here then we might be able to help you figure things out. Identical amounts doesn't make sense either. It would identical here. It would be identical on the payment card. But not both. Taxes would be charged on the payment card.

Do you pay for multiple accounts? Would that other account have used the payment card to renew or buy add-ons?

yan0zhou

The amounts taken from my account balance and also my credit were identical, yes. 

yan0zhou

No I did not purchase add-ons. I accidentally added money to my account twice last month when I selected a new plan so it had an extra month of the fees sitting there. When I check now, the amount is gone and the auto-pay also kicked in. 

I have not been to the US in recent days (months). 

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@yan0zhou ,

Did you purchase an addon?

Was the 2 amounts on your credit card identical?

Check out your payment history and see if that helps as to why under your My Account.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

AT&T Mobile is a US provider.  They partner with PM to allow roaming in the US.

Need Help? Let's chat.