cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Expiration of add-ons?

CheezyPenguins1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I was wondering if the add-ons I've received as past gifts and purchases ever expire? They are from quite a few years ago but I still have lots 

5 REPLIES 5

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@CheezyPenguins1 

if you still have talk and data gifts from More is Merrier or purchased add-ons (other than US Roaming add-ons), they will stay on your account until you use 'em up...even if that takes several months or more.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@CheezyPenguins1   They shouldn't expire but it seems going forward future add-on purchases will expire after 30 days.   PM have not confirmed whether this is the new policy or an error in wording in self serve account.  Hopefully, management will clarify the details for past and new add-ons soon.

XionBunny
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I've seen a couple people today who had renewals state their past add-ons didn't expire after renewal today, so doesn't seem like they do.

Lux
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

You should be able to check if they are valid.

Just log into your account. If they are valid, the total minutes/data of those gifts/purchases should add up to what you have remaining

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@CheezyPenguins1  you will get to keep those ad ons u have until all used up , it’s just as of today and going forward any data add on you purchase is only good for $30 days 

Need Help? Let's chat.