cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Experience with US Addon

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

So to start off, I agree it should be a one step purchase but I did find that the site clearly told me that the money for the addon was added to my account and never told me I had purchased it.  Service was great automatically picked the US network data worked fine, messaging and everythign was great.  This was last weekend and tonight I got a text from PM letting me know my addon expires tomorrow and I  could repurchase just by going to the site again.  So all in all very happy with my experience with the addon and it's operation.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

3 REPLIES 3

@SD08, thanks for jinxing me lol. Messages sent to MODS

@srlawren, all ready have I went and did again and it took over away so i put it back.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@SD08 yep.  It [US add-on expiry incoming sms bug] hit me and my PM customer travel companion this morning as well.  Very frustrating. 

@ShawnC13 if you'd like to see the purchasing process simplified to a single step, please consider upvoting https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Public-Lab/Purchasing-add-ons-should-be-a-single-step...

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Thanks for sharing your experience.  Hopefully, you won't get hit with the "can't receive text messages" bug that so often occurs after US roaming expiry.

Need Help? Let's chat.