cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exchaged Numbers

Shasyash
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi guys/ mods,  Good afternoon. 

I recently bought a public mobile SIM card. I am able to place call with my number, but when someone calls me , it goes to another number which has the same number. I’m confused. Can someone please help me? 

Regards

Shas

6 REPLIES 6

@Shasyash wrote:

Hey guys, thank you for the response.

Yes, I just bought this sim almost 2 weeks ago. This is a number i liked, so i would want to keep it. I have messaged the moderators, perhaps its simple to login and change my number. 

That may be the best option as you are allowed to change your number once every 30 days, so yes just log in and 'change number' is available on the right-hand side of the overview page below 'My Profile'.

Shasyash
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hey guys, thank you for the response.

Yes, I just bought this sim almost 2 weeks ago. This is a number i liked, so i would want to keep it. I have messaged the moderators, perhaps its simple to login and change my number. 

Gee I wonder if the other person sharing the number is Donna Chang? Ridiculousness!

You can try to change numbers it can be done once every 30 days. If it doesn't work the first time then message the mods via Simon (?) Don't keep trying...that could cause a glitch. Do clear your browser/cache and use secret/incognito whenever you make changes, payments etc...on your account.

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

Did you maybe setup forwarding on your phone?

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

@ShasyashIf this is a new number you will have to contact the moderators by talking to SIMon via the ? in the lower right hand corner. Talk to it until you think he has your information, then type submit ticket. It will generate a ticket for submission to the moderators. Make sure your browser doesn't have ad blockers or things like that which can stop SIMon from functioning properly.

GR
Mayor / Maire

@Shasyash  sounds like your sharing a number with someone by accident.  Is it a new number you picked when activating?  If so try to log in to your self serve account and click on change number and try to get a different number and then restart your phone! 

Need Help? Let's chat.