cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Eversafe wrong number

Josh6
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I keep trying to log into Eversafe but they try to withering me with an old number I used to have with PM a year ago.

I reset my password and updated to my new number, but to access the portal the system falls back to old number again. Impossible to log in now. 

Screenshot_20230724_114710_Chrome.jpg

3 REPLIES 3

@Josh6 

Try these workarounds, it could bypass the SMS in linking My Account with EverSafe ID

1. Reset your password to self service account. Once reset, sign in again with new password. Might be able to receive 2FA via email instead to gain access.
    (!!!You will need to click Resend Code and then Send email to trigger the 2FA to email)
  2. Potential workaround (for some): If you don't have access to SMS OTP, try entering an incorrect OTP code 4 times. For some individuals, this is giving the option of an email instead.

If none of those workarounds helps,  please open ticket with support by direct message here:

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Josh6
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks for the reply. Unfortunately when I click resend code a few times, it just blocks out red. I never get the chance to send via email.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Josh6 wrote:

I keep trying to log into Eversafe but they try to withering me with an old number I used to have with PM a year ago.

I reset my password and updated to my new number, but to access the portal the system falls back to old number again. Impossible to log in now. 

Screenshot_20230724_114710_Chrome.jpg

@Josh6 

can you have the code to send to email first?

you can ask the code to send to email instead
On the screen it is expecting you to enter the code, click Resend code and then choose Send email

E_ResendCode_Watermarked.jpg

if you can log back in with the 2FA sent to email, then go to Profile page, click Maage EverSafe ID and you can update the phone number there

https://myaccount.publicmobile.ca/en/account/my-profilehttps://myaccount.publicmobile.ca/en/account/my-profile

Need Help? Let's chat.