cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EverSafe trusted device

eddieO
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Any time I want  to log in to the PM app or website I'm always asked to enter the 6 digit confirmation code even though I keep placing a checkmark for trusted device. When I'm in the app, under Account I see my iPhone on the list of trusted devices but it seems to be ignored. Has any one else experienced this? If so, were you able to get it to work properly?

5 REPLIES 5

velichor
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I'm getting the same issue. I've checked the trusted device box several times on both mobile and desktop browser, and I've been asked for verification every single time. This is on my home internet with 40-50 Mbps download and 2 Mbps upload.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

My experience is the same as @BKNS27 

Works fine on home network with 3 devices; never (rarely) been prompted to enter 2fa code on logins.

Once any of my device connects to another network, it's hit or miss whether the code is prompted.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@eddieO 

It seems to work for me but it is finicky on which wifi you are connected to.

Home wifi was good but when I connect to public wifi it doesn't work.

@eddieO wrote:

Any time I want  to log in to the PM app or website I'm always asked to enter the 6 digit confirmation code even though I keep placing a checkmark for trusted device. When I'm in the app, under Account I see my iPhone on the list of trusted devices but it seems to be ignored. Has any one else experienced this? If so, were you able to get it to work properly?

I'm never had the trust device work, but check that your phone's default web browser (if using the Public Mobile app) or the web browers that you're using (if you're using the website) aren't set to auomatically clear browsing history and cookies upon closure.

EB0
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

It looks like trusted device is not working, you need to enter 6 digits code every time.

Need Help? Let's chat.