cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Esim

Solarisz
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I checked if my phone is esim compatible and it said it was, then after payment was processed for new member subscription it said its not compatible and I need to contact support for a refund. I'd still like to subscribe, just using my existing Sim but not sure how to do that as my account is stuck on the "get support" page not allowing me to go any further. 

6 REPLIES 6

@Solarisz wrote:

Galaxy S20 5G

I can login to my account,  but then when the chatbot asks me to login nothing happens. 

Sorry, but eSIM cannot be used on this device at Public Mobile.  You'll need to get the customer support agent to change your activation to use a physical SIM card.   In the chatbot when you're opening a ticket, there's an option to select for situations when logging in doesn't work.

eddieO
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Solarisz 

try sending a private message to: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437
(note: you will need to be logged into your Community account for this link to work)

Solarisz
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Galaxy S20 5G

I can login to my account,  but then when the chatbot asks me to login nothing happens. 

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Solarisz 

If you are an existing member and your SIM is an PM account. You could have just change it in your account from SIM to eSIM on the PM app.

But if you are a new member, the eSIM is free but you need to contact a CS_Agent by clicking on the Chat bubble and type in Submit a Ticket or Contact Agent to have them send you a new SIM.

eddieO
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Solarisz what phone are you using? You might be able to get a CS agent to get the eSIM working for you if you reach out to them. Click on the orange circle in the bottom right corner to open a ticket

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Open a ticket through chatbot and let agent help you out.

Type 'ticket' and follow prompts until you get to 'open a ticket'.

Need Help? Let's chat.