Did you mean: 

Esim

Worris
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Once I get to Europe, how do I use my esim ? Worris

4 REPLIES 4

fixin
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Worris - Use a eSIM like Airalo or buy a local SIM card for data. Then use VoIP like TextNow for making & receiving calls while in the Europe.

If you are on iPhone, you can always enable temp conditional call forwarding from Settings > Phone > Call forwarding, it will load up for less than a minute to talk to the carrier tower and then you can enable it and enter in your text now number. Make sure to disable PM eSIM to make a longer battery life.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Worris 

if you meant using Public mobile service in Europe, sorry, you cannot.  PM does not have roaming service there.  PM only has roaming service in US

if you meant using travel esim, you can still install your travel esim.  But remember to just disable PM esim and NOT to delete it.  Phones can have multiple esims installed

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

@Worris sorry no roaming in Europe.  Public Mobile only works on Canada.  Canada-US plan or add-ons. 

Brianna182
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

If you're talking about a public mobile esim, it won't work in Europe. If you bought an esim from another provider for your trip, it should have come with pretty clear instructions on how to set it up, they are not too complicated. But if you tell us the provider and what phone you have, I or someone else can probably help you out

Need Help? Let's chat.