cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Esim not installed error

raiger
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi,

I am trying to get my buddy up with PM. He has an iPhone XR which was said to support eSim when registering. Using the app, he created an amount, picked his plan, put in his credit card, picked a phone number, and then got to the activation step. Here, we got a ESIM NOT INSTALLED error.

What do we need to do? Thank you in advance.

5 REPLIES 5

@raiger this was the post

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/Can-t-access-old-number-to-verify-ID-to-s...

In case anybody is wondering, after 2 days of getting nowhere the customer service agent finally opened a ticket for tech support. 6 hours later they sent me a new eSIM QR code and I was finally able to successfully activate my phone.

@RRMMM  do you mind to share your experience with @raiger ?

@raiger  the person with the issue didn't leave too much details how agent sent him the QR code.

But we also have another case just now, the customer says agent has no magic but asking him/her to buy a physical sim

Yes, best to ask him to use his login email id to create ticket (no need to create another one.  if he activate with his email, the same email will work in Community here)

raiger
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Would they have emailed him a QR code, or would it be in the community? I will get him set up with an account here.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@raiger has PM charged you yet?

CS agent might need to send you another QR code for eSIM profile installation.  Please open a ticket with support by Private message : 

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI@raiger   Check credit card and confirm if PM charged you

if you were charged, please submit a ticket with CS agent and they will fix the activation

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.