cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Esim activation

Kt77789
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello. I am trying to activate a new esim. I was with Koodo physics sim before. Koodo has confirmed through text that porting is complete and PM representative has also confirmed. The app keeps wanting me to confirm my identity and sending a code to my phone number which is still not activated. Can anyone help me with this issue? Thank you. 

10 REPLIES 10

@Kt77789  In case you face a similar situation in the future check out Fongo for free calling in Canada while on wifi. https://www.fongo.com/

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

@Kt77789  Yes unfortunately, sorry your having this issue 

Kt77789

Yes this what I’ve done. I guess I just have to wait for their reply? 

@Kt77789  Please 

Message support directly

• while your already here and logged in the community you can send a private message   To CS_Agents click >>>here.<<<

Kt77789

But I cannot call because this is my only phone and it’s not activated. 

@Kt77789  Call the porting  team number I send you , get status  update on your port 

add and quickly closes at 10pm 

Kt77789

Yes I did reply yes within 90 mins. My last response from the agent through private message was that the port was complete. I am still waiting on a reply as to why it still has not activated on my phone. 

@Kt77789  Shoukd within minutes of activating , port can take up to two hours , if your replies YES to confirmation text .. did you do it with in the 90 min window ?there a number for live support will send it to you private message can help restart the port process 

Kt77789

I have tried that. How long does it usually take to activate? 

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Kt77789  Try rebooting the phone first if you haven’t already if that dose t help please 

Message support directly

• while your already here and logged in the community you can send a private message   To CS_Agents click >>>here.<<<

Need Help? Let's chat.