cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Esim Download Error for iPhone XR

Judy1016
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I was out of service for a day already. I really need my phone today as I am expecting calls. The download for the esim didn't work. I tried using the QR code in the welcome email and it also said it failed and to contact customer support. Customer support had been so difficult to reach. Please help. 

7 REPLIES 7

Judy1016

It's so sad. 😭😩 Instead of the chatbox, I went back to the page where I can talk to a real person by choosing to "buy a subscription" to speak with an agent. When I finally got to that person, they told me, of course, to submit a private message to the CS_Agent and gave me the expectation that it would take a couple of minutes for me to get a response. 

It's now been 2 hours according to my sent message in the inbox. 

Judy1016

That's funny because the chatbot gives me 2 links to submit a ticket. The first time it's link for "click here to submit a ticket" takes me to a page that says : "

OOPS! WE ENCOUNTERED AN ERROR PROCESSING YOUR REQUEST." 

Then it asks if you were able to submit your ticket successfully. I click NO. Then it gives you another link to try and it takes you to a 404 page. 

hi @Judy1016 @Nalanster 

not just chat, you were using Chatbot 

you need to submit proper ticket here by messaging 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Judy1016

Yes, and then they tell me to private message another CS_Agent, but I get no reply still 

Nalanster
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Ive had the same problem and customer service is only on chat and there is no answer to the problem with downloading esim!

Judy1016

I did contact with a CS agent. I privately messaged them and still haven't gotten a reply yet. 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @Judy1016 it is for a new installation and so far thr esim was never installed successfully ?

Please submit ticket with CS agent by messaging here and they can resend you new one or advise further 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.