cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Esim Activation Failed

kristel
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Just activated new account and ported fido phone number to PM , however after everything was done on the app , apple iphone showed ESIM activation failed , and im unable to reattempt as i need a qr code of some sort . No service on phone .

NEED HELP ASAP PLEASE !!!

5 REPLIES 5

kristel

i have but no reply yet I literately been refreshing page like crazy as i cant work without my phone . This has been an very bad process so far , it makes no sense why telus make it so hard for PM customers , i dont understand why they cant do the rogers way or shaws way having an cheaper solution to cellular service but have a human to call to still !

@kristel   have you opened a ticket with PM support yet by direct message? they can send you another QR code

kristel

This is straight fraud , first of all charged me full month of service they cant deliver , second charged me $5 for a esim which seems like they dont even have it working yet . Third the website PM is using barely works crashes or lags nonstop . 

I been reading other peoples posts seems like PM DOESNT EVEN KNOW HOW TO GET ESIM TO WORK ! , if you dont know what your selling stop selling it straight fraud now my number is ported to PM i have no service no agent is replying me ! I CANT WORK WITHOUT my phone this is ridiculous

DavidCooke

I hope that rumor is true.  I've downsized my plan with PM because I am unable to swap to eSim for my dual sim work phone.  Call forwarding is my current solution which frankly, is a bandaid.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@kristel  you have to check with PM support and see what they will do from here. They could send you a new QR code for you to reinstall the eSIM profile or worst cases you might have to switch to physical sim.  But again, support has to check and let you know.  Open a ticket to engage them.  Please private message there here                 https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Need Help? Let's chat.