cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error with data and billing

RCaird1510
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hey all,

Me and my sister have the same plan - unlimited calling/texting with 4.5 GB of data with the promo that was on for the beginning of July - and we were both undercharged for the plan (should be $45.20 per month minus one dollar for not having bills sent to both, and minus two extra dollars for her because she referred me) but we were charged $29.38 and $39.55. I’m not sure who was charged what amount because we have it on the same card for billing. 

Our data is supposedly 3G, however when we first set up our plan it came on as LTE. We later found out that there was an option for enabling LTE so we switched that off because we figured we would have gotten charged for using LTE instead of 3G. So if anything the bill should be over instead of under. 

Neither of us used all of our data so I was wondering if we only got charged for the amount we did use? 

My data stopped working a few days (or maybe more than a week) before we were billed, but I believe hers is fine. The symbol 3G appeared in the top left corner of my screen, though any time I tried to use it (even just to send an iMessage) it would load and load and then say failed to load/send/connect to servee depending on what I was doing. 

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

1 REPLY 1

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

Since this is pay as you go in advance, there should be no under or over billing. If you use no data, or all of your data, it makes no difference for price. You pay for certain options for a certain term and thats it, however you may have account credits referral, sign up bonus, promotion, ect that you may see.

If you log into My Account you can click payment history Payment History and see the exact details, if those are wrong any billing / account related inquires will have to be looked into by a moderator as they will be able to access your specific account information. Click this to send them a message

Include your name, account number and/or phone number and pin number and they will get back to you asoon as they can between Monday-Friday 9am-9pm (EDT) and Satuday-Sunday 9AM-7:30PM (EDT)

For more information about contacting a moderator Click Here

As for your own data not working, have you verified that you still have some left on your plan? Depending on usage / plan size you are able to use up all your data on a single app store / map update.

Need Help? Let's chat.