cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error message every single time I try to purchase a US Roaming Add-on on the website

md2
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Does anyone know why I keep getting this message every time I try to purchase a US Roaming Add-on? ValidateAndUpdateOptions/Balance_12ValidateAndUpdateOptions/Provisioning_-1

Public Mobile takes my money, as the top off function seems to be working perfectly! But when it comes time to actually make the add-on purchase, it doesn't complete and I am left with nothing except this error message.

9 REPLIES 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

@md2: Sooo...did you try 611?

I edited my post after will13am suggested that. And you say you've already sent them a PM so ...what happened with 611?

md2

Thanks for your response and for the tip about tagging the moderators. I wrote them directly so hopefully I will get an answer. This has been going on for more than a year! Crazy that I have stuck with Public Mobile this long but I really don't want to leave for another carrier.

md2

Thank you!!! Will try that!

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@md2, since you have been able to add funds to the account, dial 611 and do the add-on purchasing that way. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@md2: Sorry to hear the frustrations. Seems you've tried things. How long of a time span have you been trying and when last did you try? There may be some issues going on with the site that might be affecting things.

Lastly, tagging the moderators isn't very effective and over there in the tags area does nothing anyway.

md2

Thanks, I did. Unfortunately it doesn't matter the browser, or even the device. 😞

md2

Just tried it on a newly updated and freshly installed browser--Chrome--and it didn't work. It doesn't matter the device or the computer. There is something wrong with their system. In fact, one of the moderators indicated in the past that this happens with "old plans" but as many times as I write them, they have never fixed this problem.

I have a talk and text plan.

$15 in available funds, which is what is needed to purchase the add-on.

Trying to purchase the US Roaming Text+Talk add-on.

Thanks!

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@md2, make sure the browser is up to date also.  I normally use mozilla or chrome, always works. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@md2 wrote:

Does anyone know why I keep getting this message every time I try to purchase a US Roaming Add-on? ValidateAndUpdateOptions/Balance_12ValidateAndUpdateOptions/Provisioning_-1

Public Mobile takes my money, as the top off function seems to be working perfectly! But when it comes time to actually make the add-on purchase, it doesn't complete and I am left with nothing except this error message.

Try another browser or clear cache or try whatever variation of an incognito mode your browser might have.

What is your main plan? One or more of talk/text/data?

What do you have in your Available Funds?

Which exact roaming add-on are you trying to get?

Need Help? Let's chat.