cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error Code: 821 Trying to Sign up Friend

Christinepro
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I am trying to sign up a friend and I have an error code 821. It said I need to create a ticket, but i'm unable to.  Please help.

5 REPLIES 5

mh1983
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Christinepro wrote:

Thanks. I cleared the browser and redid the application. It turns out the the friend I signed up should have told me to use his full name "Stephen" as apposed to "Steve". lol 

Devil is always in the details. 😉 Glad it worked out in the end!

Christinepro
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thanks. I cleared the browser and redid the application. It turns out the the friend I signed up should have told me to use his full name "Stephen" as apposed to "Steve". lol 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@Christinepro  are you requesting porting in your old number?

Check with your credit card whether PM charged your account.  Do not activate again if you already got charged.

Open a ticket with moderator as advised by others above

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Christinepro wrote:

I am trying to sign up a friend and I have an error code 821. It said I need to create a ticket, but i'm unable to.  Please help.

Hello @Christinepro 

Two ways to create a ticket:

1 -  Faster - Click the bubble comment circle on the bottom right-hand side of your screen,

or use this link to: Get Help With SIMon the Public Mobile chatbot

OR

2 – Slower - Use this link to:

Private Message to Public Mobile Moderators (PM Customer Service Representatives)

Also, if this is for activation purposes, you could try this link to help with activation.

Click this link to use the: Public Mobile Online Activation Assistance

Anonymous
Not applicable

i suggest you can try it for a different Browser
and clear cache and cookies for any Browser,

and use a Browser from your computer,
and just make sure your Browser is up to date update
sometime is the Browser is not update is give a issue.

and Restart your computer, is will help.

and if you use a home internet please do one thing take it your power internet for about a minute and put it back, Restart your device is will help,

but i don't think you need to Have To Submit a Ticket To Customer Service by Moderator Team,

Here’s how to contact customer service by Moderator Team,

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click HERE to get started.
  • or you can send a private message to Moderator Team  by Click HERE
  • You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.
Need Help? Let's chat.