cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error 837

stephnatstl
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi, I switched to PM today.  Then I'm creating 2 additional accounts.  On the third account I keep getting Error 837.

I have called my credit card, my card is fine.

I've re-typed my Postal Code with and without space.

I've tried in Incognito mode.

None of the above have worked.

Not sure what to do next. 

10 REPLIES 10

@stephnatstl wrote:

@iliketotalk Hi, Thanks for all your help today!  I've been trying since 09:00.  IT finally went through!.

HI @stephnatstl   what did the support say about what is Error 837?  what was done wrong in the beginning?

Also, you had 3 lines activated on the same day?  Are they all same plan and use the same credit card?  I suggest you to at least break them into 2 cards.   If they all activated on the same day with the same plan, when renewal comes, they will all renewed on the same evening , 3 payment requests will be sent to CC and CC might decline 1 or 2 of them thinking they are duplicated charge.  Be aware of that.

HI @iliketotalk   FYI, live chat is not useful 99% of the time, as OP said, all they do is to ask them to come to the Community and help

stephnatstl

@iliketotalk Hi, Thanks for all your help today!  I've been trying since 09:00.  IT finally went through!.

@stephnatstl @You are probably kicked out for trying to many time maybe wait an hour and try again🥴

stephnatstl

@iliketotalk I tried it all. The Live Chat sent me here. 😉

@stephnatstl @You could try clearing your cache use a different browser in ingognito mode

stephnatstl

I have used the account number. Not the EIME number.

stephnatstl

@iliketotalk Thanks for your reply.  I have use all different email adresse. I have used the account number. Not the EIME number.

iliketotalk
Mayor / Maire

@stephnatstl Hi you must use a different email for each account or you will have issues also if you are trying to port in a number use service providers account number not IMIE number

Need Help? Let's chat.