cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error 404 cant sign in or do anything with my account

robdabbs
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Ive had issues signing in to my account to add funds for the last 3 months. Public mobile is shady and they automatically signed me up for automated monthly payments taken from bank when i didnt even sign up for it. When i shut off the automatic payment option, all ive had is issues adding funds after i shut off the automated payments.

Been trying to add funds for the last 3 hours and all i get is error 404 messages and under construction when i go to sign in. Ive tried 3 diffrent browsers with incognito or private browsers. Cleared app data and cache and it didnt help at all.

Im ready to give up on public mobile in the last 3 months. The service turned to junk 3 months ago when telus took over the website and payments.

Why cant i sign in or add funds ?

Why is public mobile website crap now ?

Need help asap !!!!!!! 

I use this phone for business and all i had is issues latley with public mobile website.

2 REPLIES 2

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@robdabbs 

I just tried the same steps you're trying...it works on my end though.

I suggest you log in on a laptop, but first use incognito mode.  Then try making a manual payment to renew your plan.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@robdabbs   I can login My Account without issue now

since you tried different browsers and tried Incognito mode, I guess you will need to engage PM support and see what's wrong with your profile there

Open ticket using Method 1 if you know the 4 digits PIN to use for validation , or use Method 2 if not

1. Please open ticket via Chatbot (need access to My Account): click this  Chatbot Ticket Link 

Then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" to open the ticket submission page
Next, enter your Community login, then enter your question.  Finally use My Account login or 4 digits PIN to validate.

2. If you have trouble with Chatbot or you don't have access to My Account: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Need Help? Let's chat.