cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email

Erica226
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I only want to subscribe for one month date plan in july 20 

when I signed up, how can I make sure it is automatically cancel after month month or do I have to give my month of notice?

my email is erica226@gmail.com 

7 REPLIES 7

fixin1
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Erica226 - I have the $34 50GB Canada-US plan, if you want large data but not US, the $29 40GB plan is good, although it may not be here in 2 months.

But most of Public Mobile's plans are good in data compared to other carriers.

fixin1

@Erica226 - You will need a credit / debit / prepaid visa / Mastercard to sign up.

And you can unsubscribe at anytime, so you may want to once your plan is active.

eddieO
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

For a list of all data plans: https://publicmobile.ca/en/ab/plans?network=ALL

They also offer data add-ons so if you are on a plan with no data or a low amount you can manually add to it from month to month based on your usage

Erica226

What kind of data plan do you have?

Erica226

What do I need to subscribe the plan? Do I need a credit card or can I just do a prepaid?
if I start my plan on July 20 for a month, then, when should I turn off the subscription sign on my app?

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

@Erica226 You don't need to do anything except turn off auto pay / subscribe. Then when it goes to renew and there is no money it will be turned off and 90 days later the account and number will be gone forever.

fixin1

@Erica226 - Please remove your email via the dropdown arrow then "Edit Post" and put xxx's or just outright remove it.

You can disable autopay so then it does not renew on August 19th.

Within Payments on the web go to Manage Subscription > Turn off autopay to unsubscribed.

On the app go to Overview > Manage Subscription > Subscription Renewal > Click on "Unsubscribe"

Then you will have 90 days left after your subscription expires to renew or else you will lose your number and account.

NOTE: Your subscription will work as normal till your renewal date, when it doesn't use autopay, and your plan will no longer work.

Need Help? Let's chat.