cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email

Allanbarker
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

No longer have email setup on this account have old email and no way to get into my public mobile have new email want to switch email

9 REPLIES 9

So I guess it was overnight last night. The new system now requires 2FA. Once logged in then you can turn that off. As mentioned to you earlier, only support can change that email.

You could open the chatbot and say yes that you're a customer and then sign in and then click manage my account and check some things like which plan it thinks you're on. Maybe you got the old autopay bug of changing plan to a higher cost and it failed. If it shows the new plan then you can use the registered payment card and add more money and maybe it will reactivate.

@Allanbarker Yes, Autopay could fail, eith a PM system issue or your CC

Try to get back into My Account first.  Open ticket with PM support as advised on  my post earlier.

You can also try to pay manually by using *611 if you know your 4 digits  PIN..

Allanbarker

Payment was supposed to come out today didn't come out I have auto and coming out for 4 years when they switched the public mobile apps everything changed been trying to get into my account wants to send me notification to make sure it's me but it's sending to my old email which I no longer have trying to switch over to my new email doesn't seem possible

Did you contact support? Did they say they changed it?

For the plan, did you set it up to change at your next renewal? Does your account say today as the end date? Has a payment for anything happened yet?

You can still login with your old email and you can verify via SMS. Unless you're suspended.

Allanbarker

Changed my plan a couple of weeks ago went to the 20 gigs for more money payment was supposed to come out today but payment wasn't updated either is my email it's an old email that I had when I signed up for public mobile 4 years ago I no longer have that email I have a new one trying to switch over to my new one doesn't seem possible

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

Are you a current customer @Allanbarker ?

If you ported out a public mobile number to another provider or an account was closed due to 90 days of nonpayment, then you cannot access My Account/Self Serve (once known as). So you'd have to activate a new sim card for a new account with public.

Otherwise, if you are a current customer, see other posts.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Allanbarker 

You can still get into your account with your old email address but have the 2FA code sent by text to your phone.

To have the email change on your account you need to contact a CS_Agent by the hyperlink as noted by @softech .

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Allanbarker   you will need PM support's help to change the email address

To request a change on the email, please open ticket with PM support using "Forgot password" type of ticket

1. For faster response (2-48 hours), use this direct link: https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

**Start with typing "Forgot Login Information", click "Contact Us", click "Click here to submit a ticket".

2. Or Private message to the CS Agent: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened. CS Agent will reply you there

Need Help? Let's chat.