cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earning Rewards points

___
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

How many points do you earn for helping others?  For example, how can you earn 1 point?

10 REPLIES 10

@tttianna- Yes. We all compete with each other for each level. It takes a crap load of time to reach the upper levels. Somebody some time ago coined the joke of that it's more value for time spent to collect and redeem bottle deposits. You have to want to be helpful. It's simply not worth the money for time. Work two hours in a minimum wage job per month and there it is.
Only the Oracles don't compete. They get a set reward each time.

tttianna

Does this mean its a compitition where yyou have to interact more than others in the community to recieve points?

JL9
Mayor / Maire

Yeah its a bit of a sebret formula so no way to know for sure but pretty safe to say that contributing and spending even a a few mins one day a week will get you in the top 50% for 1 point. 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@___ with your  participation tonight, I think you are very  very close to getting 1 point if you are not there yet.   🙂

Welcome to the Community

NightsRanger

From what I have read it's a a tally system. So If you have a lot of solution replies in comparison to just replies. I would imagine they have different values. On another system, I would get a certain percentage of a point for every reply. And different actions gave me a variety of point percentage. So it's most likely added up at the end of the month. 

___

lol. Super thanks. 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@___   First, you need to enjoy helping rather than doing it for money.   If you are doing it for money, that does not worth it

But if you spending couple times a week, 10 mins each ,  and try to reply questions that you have an answer  bravos answers that you see it fit, you should be able to get 1 point, 2 or even 5 without problem

Community_QA
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@___  @Techie 

1 or 2 points are easy.  Come here reply couple message.  Spend twice a month you likely can earn 1 points.

I never earn more than 2, but everyone said it is like a full time job, except just 15 points ($15) per month. LoL

Techie

Great question. I’d like to know this as well!!

Need Help? Let's chat.