cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Early renewal/auto pay

Goforblake
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hey gang, 

my plan is set for renewal on the 4th I m running low on data and would prefer to do an early renewal as appose to buying more data. Can I do this?

thanks in advance

3 REPLIES 3

chukdefatey
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@geopublic wrote:

@Goforblake wrote:

Hey gang, 

my plan is set for renewal on the 4th I m running low on data and would prefer to do an early renewal as appose to buying more data. Can I do this?

thanks in advance

@Goforblake  Just to clarify the only way to do it via selfserve is to switch to another plan for next 30 day period. If you want to renew the same plan early you have to ask the moderator to do it for you via the link provided in the previous post.

Correct,  What you can do assuming the plan you are on is still in market is to do a Plan Change effective immediately to another plan and once its done schedule a future date plan change to the plan you want or are currently on. 

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Goforblake wrote:

Hey gang, 

thanks in advance

@Goforblake  Just to clarify the only way to do it via selfserve is to switch to another plan for next 30 day period. If you want to renew the same plan early you have to ask the moderator to do it for you via the link provided in the previous post.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Goforblake wrote:

Hey gang, 

thanks in advance

No early renewals for your current plan is not possible, you'll will need to contact Moderator_Team here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

It could take 2-48 hours to hear back from them, so you could opt to change to a different plan if you wish, but would lose any features left on your current plan and would need to immediately pay for the plan change also.   The add-on data is your other option but is quite expensive (although non-expiring).

Edit:  @Goforblake  If you have been a customer with PM before Aug. 19th, 11.59 pm EST.

then you will receive by Sept. 4th (if not already), the 1GB of free add-on data from PM.  Depending on how long you have to go before your next renewal, the free data may be enough to tide you over until renewal.  Another thing to note is that add-on data doesn't expire until used up.

Need Help? Let's chat.