cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

E sim activation and transferr fail

Josee0412
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I did not see the transfer message from Bell before it expired and my e sim installation failed. The number to call got me to Koodo customer service bot but there was no record of transfer request. Link ink support also failed, now Im stuck with no way to complete my activation

1 REPLY 1

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Josee0412   for the eSim installation, support can help.  We saw post about support resend another QR code for the eSIM installation and it worked.

Please message support for assitance

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

As to porting, re-tringer porting request to Bell, there is a number to call to talk to live support,  they can re-trigger the process for you.   I will message the number to you via the Community inbox ( https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/privatenotespage ) .  Check the envelope icon on top right.  Call them and get it fixed  (you mentioned you called Koodo and was a bot?  It could be machine earlier because it wasn't open for today yet.  But it should now be opened already, so call and check)
Need Help? Let's chat.