I see two payments in my debit card but one in my payment history

Screenshot 2023-08-08 at 9.17.11 PM.png

Screenshot 2023-08-08 at 9.17.59 PM.png

mojorising
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Waelitoz wrote:

This sucks. I got double charged and can’t submit a ticket due to 404 error

@CS_Agent

Tagging a customer suport agent here is unlikely to receive a response.  Please send a pirvate message to them.  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Waelitoz 

you can message support here

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

But, Where you see the double payments?  Were they on the credit card or were they on the Payment History on My Acocunt (https://myaccount.publicmobile.ca/en/account/payment/payment-history ) ? 

If you see them on your credit card, check if one of the charge is just a pending charge while only one of them is the posted charge

If they are on Payment history on My Account,  please note that each renewal will show at least two transactions on payment history on My account.  Only one entry shows actual PM charge, show how much PM charged your card and applied the amount to your Available Fund in My Account.  The other entry, likely couple hours later on the same day, will be showing how PM uses the money from your Available fund in My Account for plan renewal.

Post us a screenshot of you have questions 

If you are certain there are more than one posted charges (and not pending) on your credit card and you cannot find where the extra money went, engage support for further investigation by mesasging them as advised at the beginning of this reply

Need Help? Let's chat.