cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Due payment deducted twice

rameshchouhan66
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

I got due amount deducted twice from my credit card. How can I get refund?

4 REPLIES 4

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@rameshchouhan66 

Credit cards companies can show both Pending and Authorized/Approved charges. Sometimes there are multiple Pending charges showing during activations or renewals, but when the payment gets authorized, the incorrect amounts will fall away, then the real one will stay.

If these end up being Authorized/Approved charges and the extra funds are not showing in your Available funds area, then contact Public Mobile Customer Support Representatives (CSA) - by either method provided by @Lux.

JL9
Mayor / Maire

Probably be easier to keep it in to r available funds for a future renewal or add ons. If you do that,  your card wouldn't be charged again until mid October.

Unfortunately these duplicate charges,  happen every once in awhile. A way to protect yourself and avoid them going forward is to manually add the needed funds for an upcoming renewal prior to the renewal day and they will just use the available balance for the renewal and you will never be double charged (or at least that's what I do and never have had that issue) 

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@rameshchouhan66 

use browser from computer, clear cache and cookies and use one page inPrivate mode,

To Login Page

go to your account do you see that amount at Available Fund then ok keep it for next cycle will be taken from there automatically.

if not see it then contact support team by  CS_Agent 

Lux
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

You can reach contact a Customer Support Agent by doing the following:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/contact-an-agent

Need Help? Let's chat.