cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Due Date

BruceF
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
I thought I had AutoPay set up but upon closer scrutiny I just had my credit card registered. Realizing my mistake I selected amount due and paid immediately. Unfortunately my account is now expired. Although I paid today on the due date but why is my account still expired?
3 REPLIES 3

JasonT1983
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Just PM a Mod here I am sure they can have a look into this as PM is pretty good with these things. Never had a problem as the Mods are very helpul

Mana
Mayor / Maire
Hi,

If it's not resolved by morning, please try sending a private message to a mod in the morning explaning your situation.

I am sure they will take care of you as they are very helpful.

Good luck.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@BruceF, it could be a bug cropping up in the self serve portal.  The system does display erroneous information on the day of payment.  If your service is actually working, ignore what you see in the account display.  It should take care of itself the following day after payment is due.  In the event that your service is actually disrupted, then send a private message to a moderator and they will reset the account.  The knowledge base below provide details on contacting a moderator.  Good luck.

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Modera...

Need Help? Let's chat.