cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dropped calls

Doodles
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

2 Dec 2021 Just started today! I'm having a conversation, then I hear 3 beeps and my call drops! I've rebooted, restarted, turned it off then on. Help.

9 REPLIES 9

@HALIMACS  Hahahaha I know being funny or at least trying . But dropped calls and hotspot issues has been being reported all day and I saw that @J_PM was already aware of the issue and got that announcement and hot spot confused as I don’t use hotspot and my calling is not issue for me fortunately. Knew it was safe to say the powers to be in the background are on it 

😝 @Handy1 

just posted. Better late than never !!!

Doodles

All outgoing and incoming calls drop. 2m 30s into a call I hear 3 beeps. 20s later the call drops. I tried local, national and incoming international calls. The calls all dropped.

J_PM
Public Mobile
Public Mobile

@Doodles Sorry you experiencing this issue. Our teams are quickly working on a fix. Can you confirm if this is occurring to all calls you make?

Doodles

My partner's phone works fine. My phone drops calls local and international. 

Can you link the announcement please @Handy1 

I can’t seem to locate one which speaks of this issue 🤔

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Doodles 

does this happen in all locations or in one particular area?

are you able to try your Public Mobile Sim card in another person’s device for a bit to see if the problem persists?

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Doodles  Your not alone many are experiencing this issue public mobile is aware and working on a fix . You can view the thread in the announcements 

Need Help? Let's chat.