cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Double charging

fritzie24
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I lost my credit card that was linked to my public mobile account  and when I link another credit card I saw 2 charges from public mobile.

5 REPLIES 5

fritzie24
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How can i contact the CS agent? Ive been trying to but always directing me make a ticket thru the community.

JL9
Mayor / Maire

If it is double charged you can leave the second charge in your available balance and that will cover your next renewal, so your card won't get charged again until August.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@fritzie24 

Login to your account and go to View Payment History and change the dropdown from 7 days to 30 days and there is a Credit (what you paid) column and a Debit (what you owe) column.

See if you were charged twice on the credit column.

If there is a discrepancy, contact a CS_Agent to investigate what happened.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@fritzie24    You are seeing two charges from PM on your newly linked CC?  If the charges are for the same amount, then it could be pending charges posted twice on your CC but the extra duplicate charge will fall off after a day or two.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@fritzie24   Check My Account, is there any Available fund there?  Wonder if the amount on 2nd charge is sitting as Available Fund.

Also, check Transaction log in My Account, does it show PM took money twice?

if there is no trace on your account for 2 charges, open ticket with PM and get them to further investigage

1. If you have access to My account: At https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Submit a ticket", then click "Contact Us", Then click "Other", then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

2. If you don't have access to My Account or have trouble with Chatbot: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply you there

Need Help? Let's chat.