cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Double charge

cliffordruns
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi,

I was charged $38.42 twice this month for service, please refund one payment. 

I had to pay the second time becuase my service was abruptly cut off saying that I hadn't paid when the charge was pending on my credit card. 

Michael 

9 REPLIES 9

cliffordruns

Wow, what is going on with that? Is this company a scam? Were you able to get a refund? Noone is responding to my tickets. 

Lulu123456

I'm literally having the same issue currently. They cut off my services despite having paid.

@cliffordruns   In this community we are all customers like you as @computergeek541  said.  We can help with advice on many things but cannot see or do anything with your account, that's the sort of situation where we direct customers to  Public Mobile customer support agents, who usually do not participate here.

@cliffordruns wrote:

Submitted yet another message. What do you mean by customer service seems to be inconsistent? Do you work for Public Mobile? I'm not quite sure how this "community" chat works. 

Nobody particiapating in this message thread works for Public Mobile.  The chatbot is an automated service, but it provides the ability toi contact customer service.

cliffordruns

Submitted yet another message. What do you mean by customer service seems to be inconsistent? Do you work for Public Mobile? I'm not quite sure how this "community" chat works. 

@cliffordruns  Customer service seems a bit inconsistent at the moment, some are getting replies very quickly others not so much.  Your phone has not been working for the past two weeks?   Maybe try again with customer service, if no luck with the chat bot send them a private message here

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

Make sure to keep checking your community inbox, envelope icon top right or tap your avatar to the right of the bell icon if there's no envelope

cliffordruns

I submitted a ticket, and have a reference number, but I haven't heard anything since.

My credit card has been charged twice, but my payment history on PM only shows one payment.

Where do I see if there has been any progress on my ticket? This is frustrating, my next payment is due soon and this still hasn't been taken care of.

@cliffordruns   For account issues you need to contact customer service, open a ticket at the chat icon bottom right of this page.

cliffordruns

Charges occured on May 13 and May 14. Not sure why service was cut off since I'm set up for auto pay each month and nothing had changed...

Need Help? Let's chat.