cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Double billing

RWHM
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I was charged twice on March 23nd and 24th, 2024 with the same amount. The previous month was correctly billed and charged. Please investigate.

3 REPLIES 3

Rastin
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

If your looking at your bill through the app it will show you the money taken from your method of payment and turn it into credit on your account. Then shortly after it will take the credit to pay the bill. So if look under the amount the first will be auto top up the second will be payment. 

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hey @RWHM 

Please reach out to your credit card company to confirm they are two seperate payments. I have a feeling one of them is a "Pending" payment and the other is the actual payment. If your credit card company says it IS two payments, then you can create a ticket this way.

If you're unable to log into your account, you may have to reach out to customer service to have things reset.

To Submit a ticket, please click the following link to access the Public Mobile Chatbot:  https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html  Type: Customer Service Agent

Chalupa_Batman_0-1715812212097.png

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: I am not a Public Mobile employee. I am a customer just like you. Please do not send me a private message with your personal information. 

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

@RWHM  did you make a change to your subscription plan on March 23? When was your regular renewal date? If you changed a day prior you would still get charged again as there are no prorated amounts.

If you did not make a change,  sign into your account and you the chatbot to create a ticket for PM to review. 

Need Help? Let's chat.