cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Double billing us

caisie
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Public mobile has been double billing us since January 2020, how do we rectify this problem?  my husband thought he was paying for both of our girls phones when in actuality, I am paying one & he is paying two.  we only have 2 kids, 2 phones, yet paying for 3 plans.  How do we find out how to stop payment & back payment for the year would be appreciated.

frustrated!

3 REPLIES 3

RosieR
Mayor / Maire

@caisie wrote:

Public mobile has been double billing us since January 2020, how do we rectify this problem?  my husband thought he was paying for both of our girls phones when in actuality, I am paying one & he is paying two.  we only have 2 kids, 2 phones, yet paying for 3 plans.  How do we find out how to stop payment & back payment for the year would be appreciated.

frustrated!

Hi @caisie log in to each of your daughters' accounts.  One of them has an Available Funds in the amount that was overpaid.  You can choose to just leave the Available Funds in your daughter's account so that you don't have to worry about that account for the next year,

or

you can contact the moderators using the links provided by @HALIMACS above and ask for refund.  This may take about 30 days or so.

I hope this helps.

Don't forget to get your free gifts from Public Mobile here

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/More-is-Merrier-is-back-Free-gifts-for-...

Happy Holidays! 🎄🎄🎄

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@caisie wrote:

frustrated!

Are you able to post screenshots of the payment history for both accounts with personal info removed.  How are you paying for these lines, autopay or voucher?  Any additional charges would show up in Available Funds of the account that is getting paid for twice

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@caisie

I would contact the moderators for assistance. 

To contact a moderator, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system - faster response time. Click on the bubble in the lower right corner and request moderator assistance, then select account-related issue, then select you need a human now.  Follow the prompts to submit a ticket.
  2. Send a private message to the moderator through the following link: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

Need Help? Let's chat.